View projects which have been completed here for inground swimming pools and above ground swimming pools.
Get on the list now to get your pool built or renovated in time to enjoy the swimming season. Check back frequently as we post pictures on the progress of these projects.
- Bristol – For this project we will be installing an in ground vinyl pool liner and renovating the sand bottom. In addition we will be removing the universal coping, adding a new aluminum side-mount extrusion restoration, and a new winter safety cover (CoverLogix).
- Burlington – We will be installing a new 18 x 33 x 52 oval Vista all-aluminum above ground pool with a custom-made deeper end, a 200,000 btu Sta-rite propane heater, underwater pool lights, and installation of a vinyl custom liner.
- Farmington – This project is a new 28-20 mil liner installation of an in-ground pool; we will also be restoring the vermiculite bottom; and the liner chosen is the beautiful Mystic Star / Serenity liner.
- Burlington – We will be managing the installation of a new above ground 24 x 52 Vista aluminum pool including a new cartridge filtration system with Hayward pump and an automatic chlorinator.
- Burlington – This project is the installation of an in-ground new vinyl liner; The Swimming Pool Store built this pool and we are now replacing the original liner after 14 years; we built the pool in 2000 and its size is 18 x 36 feet.
- Thomaston – We will be breaking ground on this new in ground pool in the spring; it will be 18 x 36 with a vinyl liner, with attractive roman ends, underwater pool lights and acrylic steps. Check back frequently as we progress with this pool.