Time to Open Swimming Pools!
Our pool opening schedule here at The Swimming Pool Store is beginning to fill up, so now is a great time to give us a call and schedule your opening on a preferred date. We still have a great promotion available for those who have their pools opened by one of our expert service technicians: After your pool is opened, we’ll give you 15% off your first purchase of water balancing chemicals!
Because your pool as been sitting for so many months, your first chemical purchase is often the most pricey. So not only can you save some money by opening with us, but you’ll also be
assured that all of your pool’s equipment is running properly.
Here’s a list of what we’ll do when we come out to open your pool:
Remove and store your winter cover, plugs, and other winterizing equipment in your desired location.
- Install all ladders, handrails, directionals, baskets, and skimmers
- Examine and connect pump, filter, and heater to ensure proper flow and filtration
- Start pump and filtration system and observe functionality
- Add chlorine shock (included in price of opening) or other desired water sanitizer
- Brush pool walls to and remove any debris or algae with a thorough vacuuming
- If requested, we will take a small water sample back to our retail store for a free chemical analysis.
We know it may not be overwhelmingly hot outside just yet, but our service schedule fills up very quickly. So whether you’d like your opening schedules as soon as possible or at a later date, it’s best to give us a call (860) 673-6118 now to not only secure your preferred date, but to also take advantage of our great chemical promotion.
You can schedule your pool opening with us over the phone: (860) 673-6118 or schedule online to get a preferred date.